What does creativity mean to you ?
The Fresh Peel is giving you a chance to show everyone what creativity means to you, and the chance to win 1 of 2 MetaMemes ThinkCubes!
Who can Enter?
Anyone can enter. The only restriction is that you are only allowed to submit one photo per person and no spamming.
All you have to do is show us what creativity means to you in a digital photograph. Entries will be judged on creativity.
How to Enter
- Take a photo showing what creativity means to you.
- Upload it to your Flickr account. (Open an account if you don’t already have one. It’s free!)
- Join the Flickr the Fresh Peel: Creativity Contest group.
- Send your creativity photo to the Fresh Peel: Creativity group.
- Tell your friends to vote for you when the time comes!
- That’s it!
Selection of Winners
There will be a total of 2 winners selected.
One winner will chosen based on the highest number of votes received through an online poll, from February 6th, 2008 and ending on February 13th, 2008. (More details on this when the time comes.)
Entries will be accepted from January 28th, 2008 until February 6th, 2008.
Winners will be announced no later than February 14th, 2008, during Post2Post week.
So what does creativity mean to you? I look forward to seeing where creativity takes you.
Subscribe to stay up to date on all the contest details and future happenings at The Fresh Peel.
Also, you can keep your eye on this slideshow and watch entries as they come in.