Break out the party hats, simple sugar foods and of course some fresh juicy oranges. It’s time to celebrate! Not only is it Friday, but today also officially marks the 1 year anniversary of when I first started peeling fresh marketing posts for all to read.
I can’t believe that I’ve been blogging a whole year. That is, minus a little hiatus, while I was hacking my way through customizing my own WordPress theme, but lets just chalk that up as part of the whole blogging experience.
A lot of great things have happened in a years time.
- got to meet a rock star author
- interviewed the lead singer of The Format, my favorite band (which sadly is no more)
- had a little semi-productive rant
- found that sometimes short and simple is all you need
- organized an online revolution that has yet to happen (The rush must go on! Someday, I promise! )
- jumped on the bandwagon for book 2
- hosted the first Fresh Peel contest (with some sweet prizes)
- read a book from the Netherlands and loved it
- given lessons in how to talk like a human
- and I’ve come into contact with some of the most awesome people from all over the world
So peel a fresh orange and lets drink the juices to another great year of peeling back the old ideas and traditions of marketing.
And I just want to say thanks to the Fresh Peel readers. Your comments, emails, phone callls, and even your subscriptions have played a big part in the Fresh Peel’s evolution.