The entry phase of the Creativity Contest has officially come to a close. But have no fear, the fun has just begun. The polls are officially open. It’s time to vote on which photo, out of all 38 entries, you think best represents creativity.
To vote, simply go to the Creativity Contest Poll and begin rating each of the photos.
Here are a couple of things to note about the voting process:
- Photos come up in a randomized order.
- When a photo repeats your voting session is over.
- No matter how many times you vote on a photo, only 1 vote per photo will be counted.
- Anyone can vote, so spread the word.
If you entered be sure to tell your friends, family, minister, barista, cab driver and everyone you know to come and vote for your entry. Blog about it, Twitter it, post it to Facebook, hire a skywriter. Get creative (since that is the theme).
Meanwhile, Ramon Vullings, author of Creativity Today, and I will start reviewing the entries to select the 2nd winner.
The winners will be announced on February 14th (Valentines Day), during Post2Post week, where ‘creativity’ will be the name of the game.
So stay posted!
- If you entered, here’s your chance to describe which photo you submitted and why means creativity to you.
- And to all the rest of the readers and voters, if you see any photo(s) that really resonate creativity with you, we would love to hear your thoughts on why.