Just stumbled across this infographic. Nothing largley revolutionary here but there are stats and mini case studies worth browsing through.
- 94% of corporate brands are doing something in social media
- 84% of brands say social media has given them more exposure
- 76% plan to increase their use of YouTube and other video marketing
- 74% saw an increase in web traffic with as little 6 hours per week in social media
- 65% of corporate brands use social media to gain marketplace intelligence
- 58% of corporate brands say it is useful for generating leads and identifying loyal fans